Committed to improving the quality of life wherever we work, we apply our expertise to a multitude of infrastructure projects across the country that enhance the sustainability of water and wastewater utilities we serve. Offering several value-added services as well as integrated solutions, Wetwork’s experts remain connected by sharing knowledge and information in order to produce the best results that earns us an unmatched reputation as an integrity leader in the industry.
As a company that has always prided itself on excellent service, innovation and collaboration, we continuously strive to pave the way in sustainability and efficiency, to improve the way our projects are designed, built, and operated. Thanks to our adaptability and a wide range of state-of-the-art infrastructure solutions, strict project management models and precise execution of our tasks, Wetwork aims at becoming your reliable and preferential infrastructure enhancer endorsing excellence, innovation, and commitment to quality and productivity.
Below is a portion of the consulting services Wetwork Group offers:
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Facility Optimization Services
- Federal and State Regulatory Compliance Assistance
- Capital Improvement Project (CIP) Planning and Development
- Water and Wastewater Rate Analysis Studies
- Development of Detailed Asset Management Plans for Critical Infrastructure and Equipment
- Project and Construction Management Services
- Manufacturers Representative
- On-site Staff Training for Various Types of Treatment Facility Operations and Techniques
- Municipal Repairs to Facility and Field Infrastructure
- Contract Operations (Operator-in-Charge)
- Community Outreach and Utility Branding